Jeffrey has a fascination for technology, materials & craftsmanship. Having studied mechanical engineering and product design he combines his two expertises, creating innovative and new perspectives for current production methods. Re-Engineering products to future proof off-the-shelf concepts that challenge and change the industry.
Using his technical knowledge and intuition, Jeffrey looks deeper into technology, materials and crafts used during the making process. He dissects objects and processes out of curiosity, and uses this investigation as a foundation to connect the dots between our current knowledge and the future concept.
Through re-valuing materials, re-framing production methods and re-connecting consumers to products, Studio Jeffrey Heiligers produces innovative, quality home and lifestyle concepts with low impact, purpose and conscience.
Video by Studio New West
Are you looking to Re-Engineer your product or design an innovative new product to positively change and future proof your company? Contact me via email@example.com
We thrive through collaboration. Studio Jeffrey Heiligers combines his knowledge of design and engineering with material experts to gain new insights and find innovative solutions.
Currently Collaborating with:
- Jeroen van Veluw (Product Designer)
- Design & Wijn (Lokaal Lokaal pop-up store, Damrak 57, Amsterdam)
- Jessica den Hartog (Sustainable Plastic Expert, Sneaker)
Previous Projects & Collaborations:
- Zinc Cabinet | Re-Engineering Material in collaboration with Rheinzink
- B-I-Y Sneaker | Re-Engineering Fast Fashion in collaboration with Jessica den Hartog & Chillabs (3D print facilitator, Sneaker)
- Flatpack Couture | Re-Engineering Fast Fashion with Neetje (illustrator)
- RagRug | Re-Engineering textile waste
- Driver at Driving Dutch Design 2020, by BNO, DDF and ABN-AMRO
- Dutch Design Week 2020, Driving Dutch Design Expo
- ST DUO (Online communication advisor, website)
- Dorien van Schie (PR)
- Physiotherapist Tanya Haes-Verhoeven (Posture)
- Neetje (Illustrator, Project Facemask)
- Clawdy Claws (Illustrator, Project Facemask)
- Ernst van Hoek (Artist, Project Facemask)
- Julia Janssen (Design Researcher, Project Facemask)
Internships & Freelance Jobs
- Charlotte Jonckheer, Freelance Design Engineer, 2019, (Antwerp)
- Lucy McRae, Freelance Design Engineer, 2015 (London)
- James Perowne, Freelance Design Engineer, 2015 (London)
- Artoir Throup, Freelance Design Engineer, 2015 (London)
- Basemodels, Model maker, 2015 (London)
- Studioilse, Internship, 2014 (London)
Education and diplomas
- Mechanical Engineering, Arcus College Heerlen, 2005 - 2009
- Bachelor of Design, Design Academy Eindhoven, Man & Well-Being 2009 - 2014
Would you like more information? Or are you looking to Re-Engineer your products to new standards? Get in touch!